CHANGING THE PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING TEXTS.
The editorial board of the Political Review asks you to send texts via PRESSTO: http://pressto.amu.edu.pl/index.php/pp
The Political Review uses the electronic PRESSTO deposit database.
- The author of a manuscript is required to declare that the paper has been written without using ghostwriting (‘Ghostwriting’ occurs when someone has made a substantial contribution to the publication without revealing his participation as one of the authors, or without mentioning his role in the acknowledgments of the publication.
- The author of a manuscript is required to declare that the paper has been written without using guest authorship (‘Guest authorship’ (‘honorary authorship’) occurs when an author’s participation is negligible or even non-existent, and yet he or she is listed as the author or co-author of the publication)
- The author of a manuscript is required to declare that copyrights of third parties have not been breached (text of the statement is available on the journal’s website).
- Authors of the articles recommended for publication are obligated to submit (by regular mail) an assurance that their paper is an original work and has not been published, submitted, or accepted elsewhere in any form, as well as an assurance that copyrights of third parties have not been breached (text of the statement is available on the journal’s website).
- Submissions should be accompanied by information indicating the author’s home address, e-mail address and affiliation.
Contributors and authorship
- If the paper has been written by more than one author it is obligatory to submit the statements of all co-authors stating their contribution to the publication (including their affiliation as well as stating who is the author of the concept, assumptions and methods applied) while the main responsibility shall be borne by the author submitting the text. The statement that all authors have approved the final article should be true and included in the disclosure.
- Each author is required to declare his or her individual contribution to the article: all authors must have materially participated in the research and/or article preparation, so roles for all authors should be described.
- Authors of the articles recommended for publication are required to submit (by regular mail) Statement of transfer of copyright and of the independent preparation of the text and its original character.
- In case of co-authored atricles, each joint author grants the publisher an exclusive right mentioned above.
- According to the Open-Access Policy adopted by the journal, authors of scholary articles accepted for publication in the periodical “Political Science Review” grant the publisher (Faculty of Political Science and Journalism, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań) an exclusive right to publish their articles in traditional printed form and in electronic form (via the Internet site of the journal; AMUR – Adam Mickiewicz University’s open access repository; Pressto open-access platform; and CEEOL database).
- Consequently, articles provided to the “Political Science Review”” publisher will be stored, preserved, and made accessible in digital form. Deposits are made as early as possible, no later than the date of formal publication.
Papers for publishig should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A single paper, including notes and references, should not exceed 40,000 characters.
Reviews, polemics and notifications should not exceed 20,000 characters.
Authors have no possibility of editing the text in the course of editorial work on the periodical. The Editorial Board should receive the final version of the paper.
The authors of all texts (papers, reviews, polemics and announcements) are obliged to submit a signed statement of the transfer of copyright to the publication and of the independent preparation of the text and its original character.